We prepare financial statements for various entities including companies, partnerships and sole traders.
One of our main focuses is to ensure that our clients’ compliance needs are taken care of and allow them to focus on their own professional and business needs.
As a business operator you must keep proper books and records and are generally required to prepare a set of accounts in order to meet your yearly compliance obligation. In addition, you may also be required to;
- Keep track of GST and prepare business activity statements for the Australian Taxation Office
- Pay staff superannuation into a complying super fund
- Remit PAYG taxes and GST to the Australian Taxation Office
- Prepare and lodge an annual income tax return with the Australian Taxation Office
The key to getting good reporting information is ensuring the accounting system is in good order.
Our services include;
- Annual financial statements and reports
- Control your accounting function to record transactions accurately and to use the output for preparation of business activity statements
Corporate ASIC compliance
Income Tax Help Centre provides its clients with guidance and advice in relation to the operation and required compliance of their company entities.
We are able to act as your agent with The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and assist with the obligations of your company.
Our company services include;
- Company formations
- Minute and Resolution preparation
- Deregistration of corporate structures
- Preparation and filing of documents with ASIC